Saturday, July 5, 2014

Presenting the New Cover/ Title for My Book !




Well...here it is! I've re-printed a second edition of my first book which is now available. I decided to refresh the cover art, as well as christening it with a new title: An Uphill Struggle: From ADHD to Chemical Addiction, A Mother's Story. Both the title and the new artwork really depict what a struggle ADHD is, particularly when combined with drug abuse/addiction.

I may have been ahead of my time, first releasing the book back in 2005.To read more on my reason's for re-printing, re-launching my book, and, this blog for that matter, please click here to be directed to an earlier blog post explaining it all.



I worked with a wonderful graphic designer, Michelle Reaney (Thunderpeep Designs). As I said earlier, she really nailed the cover. Above, you can see the concept she created, with the front and back covers sharing the "uphill struggle" image.

Below you'll see the  book cover concept laid out into a banner design for my re-designed website, barbarasreason.com.I am really happy with the results...thanks everyone, for letting me indulge!


No comments:

Post a Comment