Friday, September 11, 2015

Moving Houses

by Barbara Mulloy-Robbins




It’s been said that moving houses ranks in the top three most stressful events in a person’s life. Moving houses also has a way of temporarily changing your priorities in order to accommodate the many tasks on a moving check list. Which is probably why I haven’t shared a post on this blog for some time!

 photo link

 Oh NO, not another box!!!!!



While I have been tackling what seems to be a never ending “To Do” list as I pack up one home and refurbish another, it occurred to me that no matter what place we hold in society, when we have to move, we all go through the same thoughts and emotions amidst the chaos of boxes and tasks. We are saying so long to the old place and preparing a new one for what’s to come: a fresh start, a change of view (in my case, a lake) and hopefully some wonderful new neighbors!

Keep calm and carry on!


Moving Resources...




No comments:

Post a Comment